Wayfarer Consulting work with government and non-government organisations in a range of portfolios. We specialise in community engagement, strategy and policy development, report writing as well as training and facilitation. We work with a range of clients including local government, charities, private industries and universities.
Wayfarer Consulting has developed a successful practice based on delivering excellent outcomes for our clients. All of our projects are delivered by our experienced senior consultants who will follow the project from inception to completion. We pride ourselves on working closely with our clients to ensure projects deliver excellent and meaningful results.
Wayfarer Consulting’s founder and director, Helen Jennings, has 20 years’ experience working in local government and non-government organisations. She has managed a number of portfolios including sustainable transport planning, neighbourhood planning, service planning and community consultation and engagement.
A place where the energy and creativity of communities is harnessed to deliver great outcomes for all.
To help organisations harness the skills and experience of the community to deliver projects that improve lives, experiences and places.
- We tailor each project, from scratch, adjusting our approach your individual needs.
- We work with you, not just for you. Your desired outcomes are as important to us as they are to you.
- We work flexibly, understanding that from time to time projects change and evolve.
- We use named, experienced consultants to deliver all our projects.
- We care about environmental sustainability. Our projects are delivered with the smallest environmental footprint possible.
- We collaborate with other experts in the field to deliver solutions to large and complex projects.
- We deliver clear, concise and readable reports which tell you what you need to know.